Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Knit One, Paint One, Repeat

My quilt 'Knit One, Paint One, Repeat' has been hanging at Nancy's Stitch Studio for a few weeks now.  It is mostly the same as 'Knit One, Paint One (see here) except the colour is less blue and slightly lighter to fit the colour scheme for their new shop.

Kint One, Paint One, Repeat

In March I posted about my initial progress with the quilt (see here).  

A couple of detail pictures ...


finished quilting
back view














It takes a bit of getting used to seeing the quilt when I enter the shop.  A nice feeling and now to remember to enjoy seeing it as it is and not thinking about what I could have done differently or better. 

1 comment:

Charlotte Scott said...

I had to go and look who Nancy's Stitch Studio was....ooohhhhh, Nancy's Embroidery! Of course! I saw this quilt floating round Instagram the other day - looked great!