I've been busy quilting the quilt that I started earlier in the year. (here, here, here and here).
The deadline is scarily close and at ~2m square this is the largest quilt I've ever quilted!
I'm doing straight stitching - so no free motion fancywork on this! Sewing one line and then restarting on the same side instead of attempting to turn the whole quilt around. While this is using more thread it is making it more managable.
As I'm not quilting (yet) into the border, it also means a few threads to thread in.
Using two King Tut threads, one in each direction.
What I'm little bit proud of are my DIY skills to construct the frame I used for basting the quilt - more on this another time.