Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Minis

I haven't posted any pictures lately of the small quilts that I make for our local Neonatal Unit.  These ones have been sitting on my shelf waiting for the final touches - threading threads in.

These two are similar except the one on the left has partial seams.

Practicing my free-motion quilting.  The quilt on the left has a sort of circular swirl in differing sizes.  

The quilt on the right is my interpretation of McTavishing





This quilt was intended to be a scrappy quilt using up scraps of solids.  As I was arranging the squares I could see a sort of pattern emerging - so quite a few other pieces were added.

The circular quilting is free-motion.  A few wonky moments but an interesting experience.  

pieced back, complete with cat's tail

No comments: